The Head i.165 racquetball racquet is a HEAD Sports product, and the company was founded over 30 years ago. They produce a wide range of products for both professional and amateur use. The company’s head office is in Chicago, Illinois.
The Head intelligence i.165 racquetball racquet is specifically designed to give players more power on use. With this type of racquet, the player can easily move it in all directions making it easy to return the ball with more speed and power than with an old fashioned wooden one!
Head i.165 Racquetball Racquet Review
This Head i.165 racquetball racquet is a Graphite one-piece frame. The racquet uses String King Synthetic 1.25mm string and offers a large sweet spot for performance and accuracy. This item includes an ultra-durable cover, 2×3 inch sponge grip, a ball holder, and a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Head’s i.165 racquetball racquet is a professional standard size 27-inch frame racquet for players with an intermediate to high skill level.
The Head i.165 racquetball racquet has the following features:
- 8 point head shape, providing extra power and control.
- 17/18 mm beam width, best suited for players with a moderate to strong-arm.
- Stringing pattern of NANO XS2 cross strings, allowing for better tension maintenance on your strung string system.
- Powerful grip using Xenon compound on the black composite handle, providing you with a secure grip on the racquet at all times.
Pros & Cons
|Improved accuracy||People find the racquet to be too heavy|
|Show your friends who’s boss on the court|
|Your opponent will struggle to return your shots|
The Head i.165 Racquetball Racquet is Ideal for Players
- With an intermediate to high skill level, who wish to have a more powerful and controlled play style.
- Who are looking for an alternative model of racquetball racquet that fits their playing style better than current models in store.
- Who are interested in playing head racquets because of their professional standard frame quality
The Head i.165 Racquetball Racquet is a great racquet for the beginner to the intermediate level player who wants an affordable and dependable racket that will last them through their growth as they continue playing. This review has shown you all of the features of this particular model, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find out if it’s right for you! We hope we were able to answer any questions about buying your first racquet or upgrading from your old one. Let us know in the comments below what specific information was most helpful to you when looking at these types of products!